- The educational, development programmes and reward programmes of HRM Leaders are designed on participatory basis, all instances of participation of members are accounted on tracking forms.
- The members are provided with tracking forms for their respective projects and attendance.
- When required criteria is met, the tracking forms are submitted to Executive Council of the chapter for verification.
- After verification Executive Council forwards the tracking forms to International Executive Council of HRM Leaders. International Executive Council issues related awards and certificates to the members and insure awards and certificates are sent to the chapter and member’s credentials are updated in Web Directory of HRM Leaders.
- The assessment for different other educational awards is carried out before annual conference every year so that winners are awarded during the conference in the presence of maximum number of national and international audience.
- The President of each chapter forwards signed and verified tracking forms to the email email@example.com. Communications from registered email id of President are only considered as official communications.
Following awards are given away every year during annual conference:
- Membership Development Award: The membership development award is awarded to the member who motivates 20 professionals to join the association.
- HR Person of the Year Award: The nominations are invited from the members of different regions and the HR Person of the year is selected based on criteria of excellent contributions in field of HR Management.
- Extra Ordinary Performance Award: The award is given away to the member who have rendered an extra ordinary support in administrative management of events.
- HR International Icon Award: When a member of association contributes on an international level by presenting ideas etc. and bring in laurels to the association, the member shall be awarded an International Icon HR Award. The association shall continuously seek such opportunities for the members where the members can represent the association on international level.
- HR Innovation Award: A contest on HR Innovations is organized once every year where the members get opportunity of presenting HR Innovative Ideas. The best 3 ideas win HR Innovation Awards 1st, 2nd and 3rdplaces.
- The assessment for the awards is carried out by an assessment council headed by Chief Assessment Officer. The assessment councils are chartered by Executive Council at the time of annual contests.
- The decision of Chief Assessment Officer is final for the selection of awardees.
- The members of Assessment Council can not participate in HR Innovation Award Contest.
- The President of each chapter forwards the nominations for awards from registered members of that chapter to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The communications only from registered email id of President are considered as official communications.